Design & Development
The design and development of any programme always starts with us talking with you and your training team in order to fully understand the training requirement – and this consultation continues throughout the design and delivery process. Our research is thorough and extensive where necessary. If you would like us to, we can research the training issues by interviewing those people in your organisation who are directly affected by, or have experience of, the issues in question. Again with your permission, we might also talk to your clients, to give us a broader view of the customer experience.
We have experience designing all different types of training programmes. We can develop short drama-based training slots, or longer business simulations that may run over two or three days. We can work with existing trainers and facilitators or we can facilitate the whole session from end to end.
We work collaboratively with Learning and Development teams, HR professionals, Training Companies and individual and freelance Trainers.
What can we do for you?
- Research and write tailor-made Role Plays
- Facilitate pre-researched bespoke Role Play sessions
- Research and write Forum Theatre Scenarios
- Research and write Business Simulations
- Research and write team-building and leadership programmes
- Write and produce sketches for conferences or other corporate events
- Write and produce scripts for corporate videos (we can also produce these – including post production)
What Training Topics do we cover?
- Performance Management, Leadership & Giving Feedback
- Personal Impact and Presentation Skills & Media Response
- Equality and Diversity in the workplace
- Assessment & Recruitment Centres
- Bullying, Harassment, Victimisation & Whistleblowing
- Advisory & Consultancy skills
- Negotiating, Influencing & Inspiring Skills
- Business Development
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Change management
- Time Management
- Conﬂict Management
- Coaching skills
- Health & Safety
- Managing Grievance