Film & Video
Film and video presentations are regularly used for training and promotional purposes, and can prove a great aid to learning and development, as examples both of good and bad practice or as a starting point for discussion. They can also frequently be used to promote a company by showcasing its products and services as well as its values and goals. Some companies also choose to ﬁlm their conferences and seminars.
How can we help?
We work with a number of partners to produce videos and films to the highest quality for our clients and have built a considerable reputation in recent years for the speedy production of high quality corporate films of all kinds.
We can assist you in designing and writing scripts and planning filming. We can cast experienced screen actors, provide a director, camera crew, sound engineers and all necessary equipment. We can also edit the finished ﬁlm to your specification and provide animated films or animated excerpts where necessary. In addition we have built strong links with a company that films in 360VR.
In a nutshell…
- We’ll help you to design and write scripts for films and videos based on material you provide
- We’ll help you to plan a filming day or days at your offices or conference centre and will advise on how best to use the space available for filming purposes
- We’ll provide experienced film actors who also have an understanding of the corporate world where required
- We’ll provide the entire crew needed for your shoot
- We’ll edit the finished film to your specification as speedily as possible
- We’ll help you add snazzy extras (like animated excerpts or cool graphics) into your film